YAW-YAN Training Seminar, March 2006
YAW-YAN Training Seminar, March-April 2006
· The training seminar intends to help the children from “Lingap Bata” Center. The “Lingap Bata” Center is an institution that provides shelter, protection, and care to children that are less fortunate.
· To provide an opportunity for the general public to know more about the Filipino Martial Arts, particularly about the empty-handed style of Yaw-Yan.
· To provide vital information about effective techniques that can be used to defend one’s self against rapists, thieves and other felonious individuals.
· To give demonstrations and teach about a Bodyguard’s Protection Program.
· To share information and enhance the fighting skills while inside the ring.
· A minimal fee shall be charged to those who are interested to join. The seminar fee shall be Php300.00 for every Yaw-Yan practitioner/member and Php500.00 for a non-Yaw-Yan individual. Both rates shall have a reservation fee of Php200.00, which would be deductible from the total seminar fee.
· No refunds shall be available after the payments had been made.
· Since much focus shall be given to the attendees, the seminar shall be limited to a maximum number of 90 participants.
· Various well-known fighters and instructors shall be present during the whole event to help out and share knowledge. This lineup would include the “Pride of Yaw-Yan” himself, Mr. Emiliano Zapata.
· On the last day of the seminar, G.M. Nap Fernandez shall give demonstrations and share valuable techniques to the participants.
Itinerary (Target Date: March 31 - April 01, 2006):
· March 31, 2006
o 6:00 pm - 6:45 pm: Demonstration of YAW-YAN practitioners.
o 6:45 pm - 7:00 pm: Preparation for training.
o 7:00 pm - 7:45 pm: Stretching and warm up session.
o 7:45 pm - 8:00 pm: Break.
o 8:00 pm - 9:30 pm: Training (Basic Kicks, Punches, Elbows, Knees, and Techniques).
o 9:30 pm - 10:00 pm: Stretching and cool down session.
· April 01, 2006
o 9:00 am - 9:45 am: Stretching and warm-up session.
o 9:45 am - 10:00 am: Break.
o 10:00 am - 12:00 pm: Training (Self-defense and Combat Applications).
o 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm: Lunch.
o 1:00 pm - 1:30 pm: Rest and relaxation.
o 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm: Training (Fighter’s Training Program). This session shall provide participants a taste of how Yaw-Yan fighters train everyday.
o 3:30 pm - 4:00: pm: Closing Ceremonies and distribution of giveaways.
· The seminar shall be held at the Podium Deck (PD) Level, Pioneer Highlands, Pioneer corner Madison Streets, Mandaluyong City 1550.
· All participants shall be required to wear clean, decent, and comfortable clothing preferably the following:
o Tops: T-shirts, tanktops, or sandos. Fitting tops for females.
o Bottoms: Shorts (Either Fight shorts, Sport shorts, or Board shorts) or Pants (Either Sweat pants or Jogging pants).
o Underwear: Sport briefs. Sport bras for females.
o Gears: Hand wraps, groin cups, mouthpieces, and supporters are optional.
· Mr. Emiliano Zapata
· Mr. Saladin Dacuyan
· Mr. Arnold Dacuyan
· Mr. Freddie Malbueso
· Mr. Dante Lindio
· Mr. Vicente “Badong” Valdueza
· Mr. Roldan “Iron Man” Cartajena
· Mr. Ricarto “Catoy” Dacuyan
· Mr. Gilbert Ibanez
· Mr. Don David
· Mr. Bon Bautista
· Mr. Wilmar Canapi
· Mr. Andrew Rivera
· Visit our Website at: http://www.yawyanpasay.blogspot.com
· Send us an Email at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
· Call/Text the following:
o Mr. Saladin Dacuyan at +63-922-308-2958
o Mr. Don David at +63-917-980-7397